Monday, October 28, 2013

Stan Lee's Comikaze! MLP Annual this week! MLP Micro TPB last week!

Hey!

Quick update. Lots to do. I'm trying to do 2 pages a day until February. Add to that covers and storyboards and... well I'm busy. Stay tuned in the next couple weeks for news my next Pony book and other cool stuff. Until then--

Stan Lee's Comikaze!
I'll be set up Friday-Sunday at the 3rd annual Comickaze show. If you're in L.A. come on down and say hi. And maybe buy some stuff. I'll have books and new sketchbooks, prints, originals and commissions for sale.

I'm at AA1214 right next to David Mack (who I don't "know" know but like, I've met him a few times at shows and I own his documentary on DVD and he seems cool and I'll be a little comic-book-star-struck all weekend and he's super talented and...) Anyway, here's a map and some info.
Tickets $25 per day or $60 for all 3 days. 
Los Angeles Convention Center1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
November 1 - 3, 2013Friday: 1:00pm - 8:00pmSaturday: 9:00am - 8:00pmSunday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
http://comikazeexpo.com/
See you there!

MLP Annual this week!

My next MLP issue is out this week at finer comic shops. Here's a look at the final cover art and a preview.

The world of My Little Pony expands in this special oversized Annual. Straight from the new, hit movie Equestria Girls comes all your favorite Ponies like you've never seen them before! New Looks, New Friendships, and New Dangers!
Join IDW in exploring this brand new tale that ties in closer to Canterlot than you may think!
If you can't get to a shop you can get a copy at Comixology or itunes or order a print copy right HERE!

And incase you missed it, last week was release of the...
MLP Micro Series TPB 

...which collects my first 2 pony issues (#2 Rainbow Dash and #4 Fluttershy.)
Collecting the six hit spotlight issues on everyone's favorite ponies! Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie...everybody gets a story!

Get your copy HERE (for 32% off!)

And also...

This week is the release of ALL CRIME COMICS #2 from Art of Fiction. I was the designer on this book and I'm proud of the design work on these art of fiction books. Give this one a look (only $4!)

Ok. That's it for now. Like I said, new Pony announcement soon. Long Beach Comic Con is the last show of the year-- that's coming up at the end of November. I'll have details on all that stuff in my next update. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment