Saturday, January 5, 2013

More Ponies! Hero Initiative Fantastic 4 Auction! Amazing Arizona Comic-Con!

Hey Guys!

Hope you all had a happy and relaxing holiday season. Things are super busy here at the studio. Right now I'm hoof deep in My Little Pony covers and pages. You're gonna see a lot of Ponies from me in the next few months.

For instance:

IDW'S MY LITTLE PONY MICRO SERIES #2 RAINBOW DASH!!!

MY LITTLE PONY MICRO SERIES #2 (OF 6) RAINBOW DASH
IDEA & DESIGN WORKS LLC
(W) Ryan Lindsay (A) Tony Fleecs (CA) Amy Mebberson, Tony Fleecs
The next in a series of spotlights focusing on everyone’s favorite Ponies! Rainbow Dash takes her job patrolling the skies very seriously, but she may have met her match when a group of mischievous cloud gremlins threaten to block out the sun! Rainbow Dash will have her hooves full when it comes to these pint-sized menaces!
This one's in previews now. I'm drawing and coloring the whole book and doing a few covers. My variants haven't been announced yet but I promise you they are awesome. Tell your LCS to order code #JAN13 0388 or just go pre-order yourself one right here.

Also...
LARRY'S COMICS/JETPACK COMICS VARIANTS!

I'm doing a TON of variants for these fine New England comic book giants. Keep your ears open for some exciting New England news soon.

Here are the newest covers that've made their way online.



 And this one's just the Super exclusive sketch variant so far. I expect they'll release the final covers soon.


You can order these Here and Here.

And Also...
HOT TOPIC VARIANTS!


These are available for order HERE.

OK that's all the ponies for now. More soon.


HERO INITIATIVE FANTASTIC FOUR AUCTION!!!

I'm sure you've all picked up your Hero Initiative FF#600 hardcovers or softcovers already. If you haven't, go here and get some!

Hardcovers $30
Softcovers $12.99

My cover is now up for auction now over at Ebay (auction ends in 3 days so don't wait!)


If you're not familiar with the Hero Initiative, they're a charity committed to helping comic creators in need. They're awesome. Check them out. 


AMAZING ARIZONA COMIC CON!!!

http://amazingarizonacomiccon.com/ 
Friday, January 25, 2013: 3PM-8PM
Sat, January 26, 2013: 10AM-7PM
Sun, January27, 2013: 10AM-6PM 
TICKETS:
Full Weekend 3 day, all access pass- $50
Single Day: Friday $25
Single Day: Saturday $35
Single Day: Sunday $25
Available NOW! 
Phoenix Convention Center
Phoenix, AZ
New Location, new dates same great Arizona show. Jimmy Jay puts on an awesome convention and this one's not only the first show of the year for me, it's also first in my heart. I love the Arizona fans. The show's moved from Mesa to Phoenix. Bigger location, bigger crowds, bigger guests (they put in a fatburger across the street from the studio so I'm a little bigger this year. Also they got Jim Lee! JIM LEE!!!)

I'll be posted up in Artist Alley all weekend drawing commissions and slinging prints and whatever Pony comps I've got. Hopefully I'll get enough spare time to put together a new Pulp Cover print for the first show of 2013. 

Hope to see you guys out there. 


Ok! That's it for now. I gotta get back to drawing tiny flying horses. See y'all in the funny papers. 
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment